Monday, March 21, 2011

Preschooler Bentos, Sandwich Alternatives

I've had house guests and a traveling husband, so not much time for updating on Colorado Bento! But the good news is, I've been updating bentos I pack on Instagram (a photo sharing application for the iPhone) so I have photos of bentos I've been packing for my 4year old. If you are on IG, my user name is EatPlayLove, i'd love to connect with you.

My 4 year old isn't much for sandwiches, she will eat them, but I find she requests something other than a sandwich very often.

Applegate Pepperoni (she loves pepperoni),
tortilla chips,
vintage sharp cheddar,
blood orange,
and veggie booty!

Whole wheat tortilla w/sharp cheddar,
carrot flowers and organic ranch,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!