Fast forward to fifteen years later and we still adore Noodles & Company (the company came from the addition of soups, salads, and sandwiches to the menu). Noodles has turned into our go-to for a quick and healthy meal on a week night, when the last thing I want to do is cook and everyone is starving. Lucky for me, there's a location within 5 miles from my house and it's always the girls top pick when I ask them where they'd like to eat.
My favorite things about Noodles & Company:
- Each meal is made fresh, to our liking. The girls always request adding broccoli to the macaroni and cheese. Fast food, brimming with fresh vegetables, hello my dream come true!
- It's fast, if I'm doing take out, I'll phone in and it's ready by the time I get there. If I order at the counter, it's never much of a wait.
- We don't all have to be in the mood for one kind of food, one child wants Thai, the other American, I go for Italian. We all get what we want.
- Options, adding on lean protein is simple. Having a perfect sized side salad is awesome. I'm typically order the Trio which is a small noodle dish, soup/salad, and a protein! I love to pick and choose whatever I'm in the mood for.
- I order a large macaroni and cheese and it's more than plenty for both of the girls, a great way to save money!
- No tipping! If you eat there you order at the counter, they drop off your meal, and even bus your table.
- When I say healthy I mean it, food allergies, no problem they've always had a handy list of ingredients and what dishes to avoid if you have a food allergy or dietary restrictions. Nutrition guide here.
- 400 Calorie cheat sheet! If I've had a long hike that day, I don't necessarily want to ruin the great workout I had with overeating. Noodles has developed a cheat sheet, so you can enjoy a meal with out the guilt. I'm always left feeling satisfied.
- I love their organic iced tea!
- We usually pick up a fresh baked dessert to split after our meal. My favorite is the Snickerdoodle cookie, but the girls always request the rice crispy treat! Yum.
The one thing missing for me at Noodles and Company:
- Curbside pickup. Gosh, would I love that! It's not so much a big deal now that GL is 4, but when she was a baby, oh I couldn't count how many times I wished for curbside pickup!
(photos by me, look at that fresh cilantro, YUM!)
Lucky for you, I have 2 Free Noodle Bowls to giveaway! How to enter:
Leave a comment on this post telling me which 400 calorie or less meal you'd love to try, just click on this link:
- One entry per person.
- Comment must answer the question or it will be deleted.
- Contest ends, Friday March 4th 9pm, MST. I will close comments, when contest ends.
- I will draw a number from eligible comments, via Random.org
- Please leave a contact email in your comment if you do as anonymous, so I can reach you!
- I will mail out the coupons personally, so you have 24 hours to respond to my email with your address if you are the lucky winner.
- Open to US residents only.
Noodles and Company is located in 18 states now, so click here to find out if there is one near you.
Disclosure, Noodles & Company have provided the free bowl coupons for this giveaway. They also provided a coupon for my family of four to enjoy dinner. All information provided was my own opinion and was not "suggested" to me by Noodles and Company. We've patronized Noodles and Company for 15 years and I was more than delighted to do this giveaway.