I have to admit, Celestial Seasonings' version of this traditional Japanese tea is just perfect. I would have a hard time picking out this Boulder produced tea from one produced in Japan. If you love green tea, but are in search of a tea experience out of the ordinary, I would definitely suggest trying Gen Mai Cha. From the moment you open the box to pull out a tea bag and smell the green tea with toasted rice undertones, you just know you're in for a treat.
In case you weren't aware Sleepytime Bear is very tech savvy. Sleeptime Bear/Celestial Seasonings can be found on Facebook and Twitter. I must admit, I do adore the Sleepytime Bear. I love keeping up with all of his funny antics around Boulder. Ps, he even has an iPad, I'm totally jealous.
Now, the fun part!
My friends at Celestial Seasonings have graciously offered up 160 cups of tea to one reader of Eat Play Love! The winner, chosen at random, will receive direct from the company 8 boxes of Celestial Seasonings tea, which will include Sleepytime Original, Cinnamon Apple Spice, Tangerine Orange Zinger, and Ginseng Energy!
How to Enter:
1. Leave as many comments as you wish on this post telling me what your favorite Celestial Seasonings Tea is (if you have more than one, leave more than one comment). Come back multiple days, in case your preference has changed over night. Yeah, no entry limit!
2. Giveaway closes on Friday May 20, 10pm Mountain Standard Time.
3. I will choose a winner via random.org
4. If you comment as "anonymous" please just make sure to leave a valid email in your comment so I can contact you, if you win!
5. Contest open to United States and Canada only. (yeah, Canadian friends)
6. Tea will be directly shipped from Celestial Seasonings, so I will provide them with your name and shipping address.
Easy enough, now share with me your favorite tea!
Disclosure: Celestial Seasonings provided me with the Gen Ma Chai as well as other products for this giveaway and also during a visit I made to their facility for a tour. As always, the content of my blog posts are original and my straight forward opinion.
UPDATE , The winner is comment #10!!!
I love the Honey Vanilla Chamomile in the evening and the cinnamon apple is yummy too.