Monday, August 29, 2011

Breakfast for Lunch Bento

This may have to go down as the laziest lunch I've ever packed. I haven't been grocery shopping yet for the week, so sometimes I have to get creative. Although this lunch is not my ideal, I think it's important to show those days when I am not feeling on top of my lunch packing A-game! I hope you agree.

I had a left over piece of french toast from breakfast yesterday, so I cut it in half and put some peanut butter on it and drizzled a bit of maple syrup inside. I decided to forgo any vegetables today because it just wasn't a vegetable friendly lunch. I thought bell peppers would just be too icky with this, so I kept it to fruits.


Go Go Squeeze organic applesauce
peaches
yogurt with a sprinkle of granola
French toast with peanut butter and maple syrup

1 comment:

  1. How does your yogurt not spill in the smaller containers? My daughter would love a small container of yogurt like that! Your lunches look great!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!