Wednesday, August 3, 2011

GMO Film Project Needs Support

I watched this trailer yesterday, it's for a film that is currently being made about Genetically Modified Foods. I'd love for you to watch it, share it with friends if it sparks something inside of you. We are past the point of needing to educate the American people about our poisoned food supply.

We need this movie, NOW!

GMO Film Project Sizzler from Compeller Pictures on Vimeo.

The GMO Film project is part of a KickStarter campaign, which means they are looking for donations to help make the film. From $1 you can be a part of this movie! See the links below for more information.

Kickstarter GMO Film Project Page

GMO Film Project website

Disclaimer: This is something I am passionate about through and through. In no way am I receiving any compensation for this post, as a matter of fact I'm off to donate! I hope you will, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!