Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lunch Packing, It's All About Color

I have a thing for fruits and vegetables, on top of that I love for a lunch to be filled with a wide range of colors. If I look in a packed lunch and see too many things of one color or lacking color (palette of brown for example) that makes me nervous. I've said it before, I always try to pack a combination of three fruits and/or vegetables. The grain or carbs are just secondary in my mind.

If I see a rainbow, I feel content.


Homemade pizza w/basil from our garden!
organic green grapes
orange bell pepper
Blueberries
watermelon

I'd have to admit, that's close to a perfect lunch for me. Although, one more vegetable would make it perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!