Star sandwiches cut with a cookie cutter. Applegate Ham, cheese, Rudi's WW bread.
Organic corn and edamame.
Zucchini Bread two bites.
Watermelon stars, champagne grapes.
I created this recipe for a lunchbox treat contest. We love it, especially with the abundance of zucchini we have right now! Enjoy.
Delightfully Spiced Zucchini Bread
3 cups Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Garam Masala
1 cup Organic Sugar
1 cup Vegetable Oil
3 Eggs, beaten
2 cups Grated Zucchini
1 teaspoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
1 inch piece Fresh Ginger Grated
3/4 cups Shredded Coconut
1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease pans.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, grated zucchini, and ginger. User tip, I grate my ginger with a Microplane. Mix until combined.
- Sift into the wet ingredients flour, baking soda, baking powder. Add in salt and Garam Masala. Mix gently and well.
- Fold in shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- Add to pans and bake. Cooking times should follow type of pans you are using. This recipe is flexible, my go to is a pan of 2 bite muffins (24 minis) and 1 loaf. You can do a combination of regular muffins, mini muffins, or a loaf.
- Bake mini muffins for 12-15 minutes, Bake regular muffins 18-20 minutes, Bake loaf pans for 55-60 minutes. Cake tester should come out clean, middle will spring back, and not be loose.