Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quick Bento This Morning

My daughter requested macaroni and cheese this morning, but it was taking forever for the water to boil, so I went with a whole wheat cheese quesadilla instead. I put the quesadilla in a separate bento since it's warm (or warmer than the fruit and vegetables).

This is what a bento looks like when I clearly need to go grocery shopping. I could possibly squeak out one more lunch, but I need to get some fruit. Our garden helped add the red to the mix today, thank you tomato season.

Three vegetables, one fruit...
Whole wheat tortilla, medium cheddar quesadilla
carrots, organic edamame (always buy organic to avoid GMO's)
grapes, tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!