Friday, August 19, 2011

Sandwich Alternatives: Ramen Noodle Bento

I love sending foods in my daughter's lunch that would surprise her, in a good way of course. Ramen noodles are fun and slurpy, so I decided to send them today. I didn't send much liquid, just a bit to keep them moist, as Sj rarely drinks her soup broth. The brand of ramen we buy uses organic noodles and there is no MSG or preservatives in the spice packet. We don't purchase any foods that contain MSG.

I try to always pack 3 fruits and/or vegetables in what ever combination that I have on hand.

Koyo Asian Vegetable Ramen with organic noodles
35 Degrees Crispbread (a Denver Company)
Strawberries, raspberries, red bell pepper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!