Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kitchen Construction Phase 1, The Demo!

My parents are in town visiting and we always seem to have some house project to do when my dad is here. I like to take advantage of his 50 years of carpentry experience. So together we are in the throws of replacing a countertop, adding a new backsplash, and installing a new sink with faucet.

The photo is what my kitchen looked like this morning. I am happy to report, I do have a new countertop in and I am just waiting on a few pipes to be connected under the sink.

Next up backsplash, tomorrow. Photos and details of the completed kitchen to follow, I am hoping by Friday....

5 comments:

  1. I am sure it will look great when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo!! I love house projects and I'm glad to have a buddy in the "my house is a construction zone" club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you send your dad over to my house next? (don't forget "after" shots!)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!