Friday, December 30, 2011

[Food Friday] Eat Out, Boulder! Brasserie Ten Ten

This may sound funny, but the Brasserie Ten Ten is one of those restaurants in Boulder that sometimes escapes the forefront of my mind when choosing a place to go out to eat. After we sit down and start looking over the menu, I'm always reminded of how much I enjoy the food at the Brasserie. The Brasserie was opened back in 2003 by the Executive Chef of the Med (same owners). The food is French inspired and well executed, while the atmosphere is friendly and casual. My favorite meals at the Brasserie have always been for lunch. I like the price point, as well as enjoy the fare for mid afternoon.

J and I reserve the Brasserie for lunch dates when we are without the girls. Kids are definitely welcome here, but I think I can escape to a Parisian Brasserie much easier in my mind when I just have my love across the table from me. Lunch on this day, happened to be a bit on the conservative side. The Brasserie has a diverse menu, with plenty of options from vegetarian to the classic fruits de mer and many traditional French dishes. Escargot or roasted bone marrow, anyone? Even with those options, don't be surprised when you see more than one Brasserie Hot Dog pass by your table, it's definitely a regular's favorite.

 Frites

Slider, French Dip

 Bisque De Tomate

Special Salad of the Day (salmon, greens, almonds, apples, onions)

Overall Rating: 4 Stars (out of 5)
Happy Hour: 3-6:30 daily (menu)

1011 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80302

Perk, Brasserie Ten Ten does take reservations of any size. A true find in Boulder! 


------
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, we were simply paying customers. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in Boulder a few times a year, look forward to checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!