Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year, Meet My Favorite Bento Packing Inspiration!

Hello Kitty Santa Curry Bento
The bento blogosphere is full of such amazing talent. For months now I've been wanting to share one of my favorite bento bloggers, but just haven't seized the moment, until NOW! Sheri is someone I found via Twitter and I instantly started following her blog. Her bento packing style is top on nutrition and amazingly beautiful. I will admit, I am in awe of her! Not only am I inspired by Sheri's bento skills, but she has a wonderful warm hearted spirit. Go check her out!

How to find Sheri:
Happy Little Bento (blog)
Flickr Photostream
Twitter 

Thank you Sheri for allowing me the use of your photo:
Original Photo link from Flickr

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind shoutout, Denise! I'm so glad to have met a fellow bentomom as dedicated to her kids' health and happiness as you are. Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!