Friday, January 13, 2012

[Food Friday] Best Spot For a Veggie Hot Dog in Boulder! Mustard's Last Stand.

Mustard's Last Stand is known for their Chicago Style Hot Dogs. I am sure they are delicious, but back in 1994 when I first walked into Mustard's, I was a vegetarian. Even though I eat meat now, I still opt for the veggie dog at Mustard's, I don't feel like I am missing a thing. I always get my dog with the works, a pickle, sauerkraut, tomatoes, hot peppers, mustard, and onions. Their buns are soft and the hot dogs are always pack a nice crispy skin! Oh and I'll let you in on another little veggie secret about Mustard's. They have the best meatless chili cheese fries. Sometimes a craving is a craving!




Mustard's Last Stand
NW Corner of Arapahoe and Broadway
1719 Broadway St  Boulder, CO 80302-6220
(303) 444-5841

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!