Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trader Joe's Registers Business in Colorado!

Well, the word is out friends, Trader Joe's has registered their business name with the Colorado Secretary of State. In all the lingo, April 1st is mentioned as a date that all the fun may begin to go down! Fingers crossed they will set up shop first in Boulder. I mean Denver got Ikea and H&M, can't we get some bragging rights?

Rumor mill: 29th Street in Boulder!

Be forewarned, I've searched their website for employment opportunities and Colorado is not available yet on the by state drop down menu. Time will tell!

news source, Daily Camera


  1. This is great news! I'm a bit disconcerted by the April 1st date and hope they're not Foolin' us! ;)

  2. Ours just opened in Spokane. Rumors do come true!

  3. Trader Joes is my favorite! Too bad I just moved away from Denver. Thanks for the update.

    I just love your blog and have added it to my favorites on my new blog. Check it out when you get a chance, I’d love any feedback you have.
    Keep up the great work!


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!