Monday, August 13, 2012

it's been FIVE YEARS and it's better with you here

Over the course of the past five years at Eat Play Love, thousands of words have told my stories, some significant to the bigger context of my life and some rather simple and lighthearted. Sometimes the words just spilled out serendipitously onto the page providing space from my thoughts and other times my intentions were wrought with countless edits. While idyllic notions and noble attempts have waxed and waned over the years, Eat Play Love has remained my constant. My tiny corner of the web, the place where I've allowed myself the approval to be simply who I am. There's never been an act or a show, nor fabrication to create something more than which rings true.

Five years of authenticity and I know myself better. You know me better. Thanks for tagging along on this journey through life, it's better with you here.

6 comments:

  1. I think I've been reading you nearly that long. It's better with you here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy blogiversary - glad for your voice, online and off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to be here. Congrats on five years! I love your authenticity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was one of the first blogs I started reading when i started mine (4+ years ago). Love the idea that these "computer friends" have such longevity. We have history!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've been here since the first day! I love it and you've come so far with it. It's also been a way of having long distance conversations with you. XO

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!