Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Spread The Love With Whole Trade® Roses

Millions of beautiful roses will be given as a display of love this Friday, Valentine's Day. Fresh flowers are always a welcome addition to my home. It brings me great pleasure to split up a simple bouquet into smaller vases, so I can enjoy the blooms in multiple rooms of my home.

Have you ever thought about where your roses come from? My favorite flowers have come from my garden, but considering it's covered in snow, that's not really an option these days. Colorado does have green house growers, but many flowers this time of year come from out of the United States.

Whole Foods Market created a program called, Whole Trade® Flowers. Their guarantee seal means a single purchase brings more than joy to the recipient of the bouquet. Spread the love this Friday!

❤   Meet quality standards.
❤   Provides more money to producers.
❤   Ensures better wages and working conditions.
❤   Cares for the environment.
❤   Donates 1% of sales to Whole Planet Foundation®

If you'd like more information, please watch this Making A Difference video:

Disclaimer, this post was written as part of my commitment to being a Whole Foods Market Ambassador. I was compensated. I apologize, I took a break from a giveaway this month, but it will be back next month!