Saturday, March 29, 2014

Taking On Words {with Audio}
and don't be sorry.
Lately my mind has been seeking out words in books, words that guide, words that open up new worlds and ways of thinking. I seem to be in a in-search-of phase, but what exactly I am seeking is not quite defined. In these moments that string along into phases of inward focus, I'm not quite able to be out with my own words and discoveries. I sense a strong push back from the humdrum noise of many of my usual outlets that I often felt like were my home.

I'm a sponge taking on water, bubbles of soap fill some of my crevices, and a few toast crumbs are just sticking to me. I sense the cusp of my words being ready to be wrung out over the sink, splashing up on the sides, and maybe even leaving a wet stain on that nice new t-shirt.