Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Seven Years Ago

Nothing quite marks the milestone of seven years blogging, like forgetting about that oh so special day.  That special day was August 13, a month late, a dollar short? Eat Play Love is not feeling a collective warm and fuzzy hug. Eat Play Love did not get a surprise party celebration. Eat Play Love is more like the balloon in the corner that's slowly deflating, a week after the party (that's inspired by a Ben Harper lyric).

My feet are so grounded in the place I am currently in my life, I should be inspired to be writing more. I am definitely wiser than I was seven years ago, I almost feel brimming over with ideas to share. And yet that most common writer's dilemma is plaguing me, where do I start? I've had this draft page open for a few days now, I click on it, write a few lines, I click on it delete a few lines, close it, open it, think of including photos, delete a paragraph, and decide just post the damn thing already.

Now a visual flashback. Maybe you remember some of these blog headers. Where has the time gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!