Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall For prAna

Autumn has finally arrived in Colorado, we've had gloriously mild weather, warm sunshine filled days. I felt the need to pull out some sweaters, maybe add a few new pieces to my wardrobe to freshen up my good old standbys. The girls and I took a little after school trip to Pearl Street to do some window shopping. I was lured into the prAna shop, by their window display and arrival of the Fall 2014 line. I walked by once and the second time on our way back to the car, the girls were like, let's go in! The new fall line feels just as good as it looks, the three of us found ourselves touching the sweaters, the cozy fabrics lining jeans and tops. PrAna creates this wonderful balance of progressively styled active wear, made with all my favorite fabrics. Their lifestyle lines are perfect for the office and weekend outings. Here are some of the pieces I tried on and I have to admit, with chillier temperatures in the forecast I am really regretting not picking up the white Mariska jacket. I may have to go back in for it.

Beyond wanting close to everything in the store, I have fallen for prAna's journey towards sustainability. Coming off of election week, no other notion has hit harder than every dollar I spend is a vote. Every product I buy is a vote for a company that I stand behind and the practices that I believe in. It absolutely makes a difference to me what materials are used in the clothing I wear, where and how it was produced (Fair Trade is a top choice). I look forward to sharing more information about prAna's business practices in future posts. 

On the trail in my new Halle Pant, easily cuffed when the sun came out! 

More info:

I was compensated by prAna for this post, all content is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!