Monday, November 17, 2014

Whole Foods Market, Hostess and Party Go-To's

It's simply that time of year when even an invitation to a party becomes a thing. Does this sound familiar? Oh no we need to bring a side dish, by the way honey I said I'd bring dessert, what are giving your sister the hostess? Our plates are already so full, sometimes 10 minutes is all we have to spare on our way to a party. That's why my holiday party drive by is always Whole Foods Market.

Side dish, gluten free, dairy free, nut free? I certainly can find that at WFM. With out having the pressure of doing the cooking for dietary needs, I trust Whole Foods Market to have an option.

Dessert? Cranberry Apple Pear Crostada is always a hit and at $7.99 I can pick up two! We also love all of their petite desserts and pick up a dozen or so for smaller gatherings, they are so festive.

Cheese and Crackers? Here are some of my favorite picks. A couple unique cheeses always spruce up an appetizer spread. Or if you are feeling really adventurous and have like 20 minutes to peruse the cheese shop, create a Charcuterie Board which is always a hit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer, I was compensated by Whole Foods Market as a WFM Ambassador for this post and giveaway! Content is purely at my discretion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!