Saturday, June 27, 2015

Ready For Action Bag from Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods is launching their second Beauty Bag today, June 27th, Ready for Action! My bag arrived right before our vacation and I was so excited for the contents this time around (oh and the jute bag is my favorite, turquoise color). Goodies to be found in this release are a full sized Toms of Maine deodorant in powder scent, which for some reason just sings summer time to me. Boiron Arnicacare Gel which I always have to lug the large size around when traveling for bumps and bruises, so I found the little one to be lovely! Sunscreen and pure aloe vera for the most important job of summer skin care before and after sun exposure!

In addition to the selection of clean alternative skin care products, there were even some items to stay fueled, appealing to my try before you buy tendencies. NUUN active electrolyte drink tabs (yeah for staying hydrated), seed blend packets, and a vanilla chai amazing meal. When we are on the road and have had a long day, I love being able to nourish my body with a quick green and probiotic shake instead of reaching for the bag of chips.

Limited quantities can be found at your local Whole Foods Market, it retails for $12 and is a $50 value! 

Disclaimer, I was compensated by Whole Foods Market as a WFM Ambassador for this post! Content is purely at my discretion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!