Sunday, November 1, 2015

2009, 2012, and Now 2015 NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo November 2015For some reason today, NaBloPoMo crossed my mind. I did quick blog search to discover, I participated exactly two times over the course of this blog's life, in 2009 and 2012. Apparently there's a subconscious three year cycle switch in my brain. Being a woman that takes a deep interest in numbers, I believe it would be a terrible idea to completely disregard I have yet again hit my three year mark in the NaBloPoMo cycle. Before I gave it too much thought, I added my name to the blogroll, and just like that I have committed. Let's do this 2015.

So here I am.

It's hard to express the multitude of times I still have blogpost ideas rattling around in my mind through out the day. I guess I no longer honor the urge to write and share, which feels awful to say. Today I have committed to change that, to honor my voice, and open up again. In an age when blogs are shuttering by the hour, I see the summit of this climb, and it has a date of November 30, 2015 stamped on the flag waving in the wind.

See you at the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!