Friday, March 18, 2016

Whole Foods Market Beauty Bag Release Day!

After I gave up my monthly subscription service with a beauty bag company, I fell in love with the Beauty Bag Whole Foods Market has been releasing as an alternative. I found many of the more commercial brand subscriptions filled the bags with products that just didn't agree with my personal philosophies on skincare or my skin itself (lots of harsh ingredients). But I no longer feel left out thanks to Whole Foods Market.

The limited edition beauty bag comes out today, March 18 for $15 while supplies last. It's an $80 value and an amazing deal, a great opportunity to try out products without having to buy a full sized product to see if you like them.



The bag contains:
·         Dr. Hauschka® Soothing Cleansing Milk .34 oz
·         Derma e® Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask .5 oz
·         Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub 1 oz
·         Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant +  ml
·         MyChelle® Perfect C Serum .17 oz
·         Burt’s Bees® Sunset Cruise Lip Stick .12 oz
·         Weleda Skin Food .34 oz

I must admit the RijiGreen bag which all the products come in is one of my favorite things, I carry them in my purse and use them year round. The company is dedicated to ending poverty and slavery, the bags are made by survivors of human trafficking.

To top off the excitement of the beauty bag, if you fall for a product, all facial care is on sale 25% March 18-20 and it's beauty week, where you'll find sales through out the entire Whole Body department.


------------------------
Disclaimer, I was compensated by Whole Foods Market as a WFM Ambassador for this post. Content is purely at my discretion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!