Thursday, June 30, 2016

It's Summertime, Throw Some Stone Fruit On The Grill!

During the summer, we naturally get into a more relaxing dinner groove. I love filling bowls on the table with fresh produce, a protein, and a grain which allows us to mix and match whatever we are feeling for the night. Of course now that stone fruit season is ramping up, I love the idea of including it in our dinner. To switch it up from our regular grab and go fruit, I've started grilling peaches and plums. While we have chicken going on one side of the grill, I toss on the stone fruit and voile, it becomes a lovely addition and typically the first to go at dinnertime. As expected there are stone fruit options aplenty at Whole Foods Market!


If you've never grilled stone fruit before, check out the short video by Whole Foods Market to pick up some tips:

      

-----------
Disclaimer, I was compensated by Whole Foods Market as a WFM Ambassador for this post. Content is purely at my discretion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!