Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Keeping Up A Beauty Routine Without Sacrificing Values

Is it possible to align with your personal values while staying true to your makeup rituals? I believe it is. There are cosmetic companies helping us achieve those simple goals, makeup with out all the added chemicals. The truth is, we don't know what impact cosmetic additives have on our body, so why not avoid the impact if at all possible? I believe we can lessen the impact with mineral based cosmetic products. Mineral Fusion is one of the companies leading the way, it was founded in Denver in 2007.

Mineral Fusion's Mission:

Our goal is to leave skin and hair in better condition than we found it. This includes selecting effective natural ingredients, as well as making our products free of gluten, parabens, talc, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, SLS, and phthalates. We NEVER conduct animal testing, and never will, nor do we ask others to do so. We are committed to sustainability and utilize wind power, soy inks, packaging from recycled materials and packaging that is recyclable.

I've been giving Mineral Fusion a try now for a month and I am super happy with the results. I haven't experienced any difference with Mineral Fusion from conventional cosmetic products, with the exception of how much better I feel when using them! Whole Foods Market carries a complete line of Mineral Fusion products, so you don't have to sacrifice a favorite product in your routine. Whole Foods Market is also carrying some holiday exclusives, I LOVE the Mineral Fusion sheer moisture lip tint, it's like putting butter on your lips. 

Here's a glimpse of some of the Mineral Fusion products found at Whole Foods Market:




Mineral Fusion:
-----
Disclaimer, I was compensated by Whole Foods Market as a WFM Ambassador for this post. Content is purely at my discretion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!