Monday, January 2, 2017

Plotting My Path

Knowing this blog is still here fills me with a warmth, even if I don't honor the platform in the way I once did. The majority of my favorite blogs have shuttered in the past couple of years. I miss the way bloggers put words together, the way they offered glimpses into everyday life, and how we felt so connected. Social media has not replaced the longing I have for opening up Reader and spending my late night alone time reading blog posts. Feedly is just okay and I subscribe to about 12 blogs that still update weekly. Weep, 12. 

But back to my warmth...

I'm plotting my path on how I'd like to offer glimpses into some real change I've experienced in the past few months. It feels important to process through this medium, to set my words free, to connect with others with an openness and vulnerability. As for now, my journal pages have been receiving much love and attention.  

Stay tuned, for the stories shall unfold.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!