What Makes Me Different
This Is What I've Come Up With, Just For Fun:
- I was married on a mountainside with 40 friends/family creating a circle around us.
- I check labels to see where an item was produced in the world.
- I think the majority of plastic american toys suck.
- I drink tons of water.
- I think Ben Harper is the best musician in the world and I am a member of his website, where I actually post.
- I gravitate to clothing and shoes that are unique.
- I blog.
- I eat as much organic food, meat, and produce as possible.
- Our children share our bedroom with us (gasp!no,she didn't say it!).
- I buy ridiculously expensive shampoo & conditioner.
- I don't envy McMansions or other people's things for that matter.
- I know what a fixed gear is.
- I have my nose pierced, still!
- I can't eat meat from a regular grocery store, it weirds me out.
- I drink tea, mainly chai.
- I exclusively use Seventh Generation (or the like) cleaning products.
- I don't thrive on being one of the same.
- I have challenged myself numerous times to use my library card more than my debit card in a week.
- I am a 5'11 woman.
- I will own a successful business someday.
- I long to live in Italy and speak the native tongue.
- I think the Tour de France is the best sporting event in the world.
- I use Canvas Bags.
- My child has never eaten a Happy Meal, we prefer Good Times.
- I take care of the majority of our home maintainence.
- I think Walmart sucks (although I don't boycott it).
- I won't buy anything that contains high fructose corn syrup (unless it's a beverage when I am out to eat!).
- I don't care to spend long durations away from my children.
- I don't shower every day and I only shave every few.
- I use an Apple computer.
And the list could go on and on..Thanks for making it this far!
It seemed rather appropriate to add this! Too funny...