Thursday Thirteen: 1st Edition
Thirteen Things That Make Me Smile:
- I've made it 360 days as a mother of two girls.
- This little blog.
- Seeing my husband's name on the big screen.
- Staying in bed an extra hour most mornings, while J plays and feeds the girls, and even brings me breakfast in bed.
- A clean sink.
- Buying gifts to bring someone else joy.
- Chatting with a girlfriend.
- Imagining my naked feet tickled by sand, my eyes gazing upon an endless horizon, and the roar of the Pacific Ocean gracing my ears in less than one week.
- Outdoor light displays.
- Two girls tucked gently in their beds asleep at 7:30.
- The arrival of my organic vegetables and fruit on Wednesdays from Door To Door Organics.
- A pair of jeans that slide easy over my hips.
- My mother's voice.