What Makes Me Different
If you've been around here in the past, that title may sound familiar. I re-visited my previous post W.M.M.D.-October and well, wouldn't you know, it was the 25th of October that post was created. So, I from here on out deem the 25th of every month, the What Makes Me Different post day. Hopefully, by revisiting the topic with me each month, you'll join in, take a moment to celebrate yourself and being one of a kind! Maybe even gather up the courage to make your very first comment, right here on Eat Play Love. I dare you!
- I believe the universe will bring good into your life, if you first take the step to do good.
- I have a difficult time throwing things away, if I know it can be re-used or re-purposed by someone else.
- I love staying snuggled under my covers in the morning when snow is blanketing the view from my window.
- I enjoy watching my daughter's play with trucks and balls just as much as their dolls.
- I long to re-paint the walls in my bedroom, but seriously lack the motivation.
- I haven't read a novel in months (shame on me).
- I had a dream I won the lottery, woke up, wrote down the numbers, and play them occasionally.
- I can put my feet behind my head!
- I am always in search of learning something new.
- I think it's fabulous when I am exhausted from a hard day's work.
- I am more sensitive than I allow others to believe.
- I've spent 16 years with the man of my dreams.
- I wouldn't spend my days any other way, than raising my two beautiful girls.