Thursday Thirteen: Second Edition
Thirteen More Reasons To Smile:
- Walking into a school that feels like home.
- Hot water on demand.
- Not one runny nose under this roof (knock on wood).
- A friend that cooks you dinner, takes your child to a movie & dinner, and watches her yet again-so I can neurotically tour a gazillion schools while my hubby is out of town.
- Email notification my book on hold is waiting for me at the library.
- Tomorrow is Friday.
- Watching Sj & GL actively engage in play together, today it was cooking in their play kitchen.
- The gorgeous orchid I received for my birthday is still blooming.
- A new baby boy in our family.
- J is coming home from the east coast tonight!
- I actually envisioned myself back in the classroom teaching again.
- My daily chai tea.
- Curbing spending, ten days going strong. Gosh, I hope that's not premature. Ha!